Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to The Hudson County Shopper!

Hi welcome to the Hudson County Shopper blog. I am a married mother to one gorgeous 2 year old boy. My favorite past time is shopping! Some of my favorite stores include Rite-Aid, Stop & Shop, and ShopRite! I truly adore all three of these stores. The reason I'm creating this blog is to help you get the most value for your dollar during the sales week.

I'm going to simply be starting with the Stop & Shop store ad. I'll add as we go along but I am just starting out and really want to get a feel for it. My intention is to try and get it up every Thursday night by 10pm. Now, don't hold me to that time, remember I do have a 2 year old, but I am going to try my very best. I won't be covering the entire ad, just what I find as an acceptable price with coupon, instant savings, and catalina deals.

I have only been couponing since November 2010, I do think I've learned the ropes and feel I am ready to put myself out there. Friends and family, are always asking me how I do it. And it's time I start helping the rest of you!

I also have intentions on adding other stores that are here in Jersey City, and surrounding areas that I sometimes shop at, like Food Basics, C-town, and Supremo. First let's get the Stop & Shop list down and then we can work on the rest.

Let me be very clear in this very first post. I am not an Extreme "hoarder" Couponer. I almost never buy more then 4 of an item or even attempt to use more then 4 identical coupons at a time. I do have a small stockpile and no where near what you have seen on television. Be warned, stores are changing their coupon policies more and more, the show is actually destroying coupon-ing for all of us in my opinion.

Feel free to use the comments section or Facebook Page for discussion on other coupons. At this time I do not have a Coupon Database but I hope to be able to add one in the near future provided there is a need for it. I will however point you towards a few others.

I also run My Daily Swag a blog dedicated to help you with earning digital cash and prizes!

Okay, now that we have that out of the way. Let's launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment