Monday, July 18, 2011

**** HOT VIVA PAPERTOWELS ****

There's a really hot deal on Viva branded paper towels. We like these they are soft and mostly absorbent. 
Here's your paper towel deal: 

Buy 2, 3, or 4 Viva "big roll" single rolls of paper towels between July 15th and August 8th and receive the following:

Buy 2 Get a $1 Catalina
Buy 3 Get a $1.50 Catalina
Buy 4 or more Get a $2.50 Catalina.

You can also print a $0.50off when you buy 2 Viva Big Roll Coupon. However I haven't been able to print it, it's like it doesn't work or something.

*There was supposed to be a coupon in this past weekends Smart Source (7/17) for $X.xx amount off 1 or 2 rolls. The Jersey Journal didn't have any Viva Paper towel coupons, I did order some off of e-bay, I won't make money on the offer, but I will just about bust even on 20 rolls of paper towels! 

** I'll have a price on these later tonight, I've seen reports of $1.89 but when I see those prices our store is always a lil higher.

A Catalina, is a coupon that prints at the register, and is given to you with your receipt. Always make sure that the little green light is on, or ask your cashier before you start your order if their machine is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment